Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Back and twenty three!

It's good to be back after so long. Especially when shades of blue, red and green appear on the mind scape. You know sometimes this distance and space from the cyber world work wonders for you. Well! it does for me.  Not that I was completely cut off or something, I checked facebook and important emails at regular internvals, but didn't visit my blog once....and am surprised to see the follower count go up and one new persistent reader from Fort Wayne, Indiana regularly visiting the blog when I didn't even post anything. Thank you so much who ever you are and whatever you are fishing for (pun intended with a pinch of salt :P)...much appreciated.
To answer the more pertinent query as to where have I been and doing what through these two months will be like telling you the stories of how much I loved doing pre christmas shopping at New Market (and that includes the chocolate fudge from Nahoums) or for that matter how the Taj Mahal made me realise it's a life worth living and loving.
And yes, I turned twenty three this december...twenty three years of wisdom and hardly five six years of knowing the way of the world...heartbreak, jealousy, rumours, true friends, mock friends, plastic, stilletos, Tagore, Lahiri, Law, Sen, Poverty classes, Prof. Dhanda, Constitution, problematisation, parties, hostel life, saris and ecstasy, music, ddlj, shahrukh khan and that eternal faith and believe in true love and life- No regrets, It's always better to learn the hard way round (and that includes how to make sure your luggage is recovered while the airlines people lose it). and there is more to come. *touchwood* I won't exchange being Paushali De and my family for anything in this world. Anything.

Thank you God for everything.

3 comments:

  1. YOU'RE BACKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE BACK YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I missed you!

    Glad 2 have u back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back..yes,I am the persistent reader of ur blog....Love each of ur posts.And yes,I was fishing in ur pond(read "blog")'coz here it was where I came upon some really good fish(read "posts"). So like a true Bengali,I kept on coming back to the pond because I don't settle for anything less than the best.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Paramita/Paramita di, I hope you are not offended. It was all pun intended ((fishing et al.). Actually there are people who lnd up on my blog looking for many things (i think you can understand, though I have absolutely no idea why does google redirect them to my blog) so was plain curious. thanks for visiting and for those encouraging words. Keep visiting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...