Sunday, May 25, 2014

A new blog

Hello people!

I have a new WordPress blog now and the contents and comments of this blog has been transferred there.
So now you can catch me scribbling my thoughts and venting my anger or just sharing my views about the world on my new blog -
http://thebiggestbongtheory.wordpress.com/

All my readers of this blog, even if only the numbers are few, please do pay a visit and share your comments and suggestions on my new blog. Looking forward to your feedback on the newly designed and a lot more user friendly web space. But at the same time Roddurer Protisruti and this Blogspot space of mine will always remain special and I will always cherish the memories. I started blogging here and met some wonderful people.
Blogging has opened up a lot of windows for me and I wish to thank everyone who has been a part of this journey with me. I hope that I will get to see more of you on the new cyber space of mine.

Happy reading :)

Paushali
(Meghpeon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...